Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Coming soon blogs

So after being pestered about sharing my blog at Monica's birthday bash, I email a couple of friends the link and now I've got two prime time, grade A initiates for the Blogsphere.

Our friend Hunter would just kick a** at blogging. Not only does he have the most interesting stories, but he's a born storyteller. I have a mental image of him in front of a campfire with a group of boy scouts spinning a scary tale. Arms waving, casting shadows against the fire lit trees. Face contorting and eyebrows dancing as he adjusts his tone and pace. Yeah, I think Hunter's gonna have an interesting blog. And I'd give odds that he's ready. He emails me this morning:

"SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must now figure out a way to set up my own BLOG!!!"

Yeah, I think he's ready.

Candidate number two would have to be our colleague and good friend PJ. Now I'm not sure if PJ is even remotely inclined to start a blog, but he's also one interesting dude. He's one of these super smart, focused guys who always seems to be doing 5 things at once. I'm always amazed at the number of projects he's involved with at work, yet he's not one of those stressed out workaholic types. PJ's a real people person, real social, and he's friends with everyone. He's never too busy to go with Helen and me for Starbucks, and we're always talking about life outside work. We get to hear all about PJ's projects: he's renovating his kitchen, restoring a Lotus, starting a non-profit, playing on 2 soccer teams...if he weren't such a nice guy he'd make you sick.

So hopefully, ladies and gentlemen, coming soon to a blog near you...

No comments: