Sunday, March 12, 2006

Yay...it's almost Monday!

You may think I'm crazy but I look forward to Mondays -- because '24' is on Monday nights. Helen and I are addicted to that show - we've seen every episode since the series began.

It's hard to maintain a suspense-filled series from episode to episode, much less from season to season, so I've got to tip my hat to the series' writers. This season they've written even more twists and turns into the plot - starting by killing off 2 of the main characters from previous seasons (President David Palmer and former CTU head Michele Dessler).

In the last episode, Agent Jack Bauer, played by Keifer Sutherland, had to extract information out of a former boss by threatening to shoot him in the knee. Leave it to the dudes at Television Without Pity to come up with the funniest online poll.

No comments: