Wednesday, June 01, 2005

leeaison: the blog begins

Since Helen and I moved to the beautiful state of Washington 3 years ago, I can't tell you how many times we've been asked - "do you miss the east coast?" I can honestly tell you that there aren't many things we miss...but the one thing we do miss are our friends and family. Every time I happen to talk to or hear from someone we haven't kept in touch with in awhile it makes me a little homesick. So Helen, Jack and I were talking the other day and we decided to start a blog. It's our get-off-our-butts attempt to keep in touch with all the dear friends and family who are so far away. We hope you'll use this to find out what's developing with the "fami-lee", comment, post your own happenings, and keep us updated on your lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME TO THE BLOGOSPHERE.....SO GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US.