Saturday, January 14, 2006

Alert: Missing Fan PSA

So I'm having a Super Bowl party, and this looks and feels like the year for the 'Hawks, contrary to Ted's misgivings. Everyone's excited about the playoffs, and our friend Hunter is even considering going to Detroit in the middle of winter if the Seahawks make it to the big dance. I'm in direct competition with about 50,000 SB parties in King County, so it's understandable that a lot of people have other plans.

It was, however, rather disturbing when my colleague Jeff informed me that he couldn't attend, and...GASP! wasn't even going to be near a television. Folks, we're talking about Jeff "I watched the Saskatchewan curling finals last night" Cornwell here. The biggest sports fan - you name it, any sport - I know.

So it wasn't really a surprise when I came across this NFL Missing Fan announcement on the internet. Good people - please help in the effort to find this wayward sports nut. Report any sightings here and we'll notify the proper authorities.

No comments: